Patient information services
We offer you our wealth of experience in creating and delivering Patient Information Services.
Benefit from our significant experience and expertise in Patient Information Services – from effective design for readability through to user testing.
Pure Drug Safety as a leading UK and European drug safety provider with over 700 patient information projects successfully completed across the UK, Mainland Europe, the Middle East and the USA, can help you with:
- Patient Information readability testing
- Patient Information Leaflets (PILs)
- Package leaflets (PILs)
- Educational materials and healthcare professional instructions
- Consumer testing at a consumer level
We have developed an extensive database of participants, including specific patient groups across many therapeutic areas and our timely turnaround of projects has given us the opportunity to work on many exciting patient specific projects adding to our already extensive portfolio.
Flexible professional Patient Information services – exactly when you need them.
Working with PDS means you have a highly respected and trusted partner, with experience in a broad range of therapeutic areas and product types. Our flexible Patient Information services allow you to avoid commonly made mistakes in designing your Patient Information Leaflet, before committing to a testing program.
What we deliver
- Full readability testing
- Focus Testing
- Bridging reports between leaflets
- Comprehensive report for regulatory submission
- Writing of clear, concise and patient friendly product information
- Creative design, development and layout of your leaflets
- Mock-up generation
- Re-formatting existing Patient Information Leaflets
- Accurate translation of Patient Information Leaflets
- From PIL to Risk Management
Our communications expertise
- Offering strategic and tactical communications advice and implementation
- Identifying key communication messages and target audiences
- Engagement with KOLs, building critical relationships for your product and your company
- Developing tailored communication platforms and projects to engage your KOLs and other audiences
- Creating communication projects/campaigns to educate and raise awareness
- Our Team has significant experience in creating and delivering national and international communications activities. With vision, expertise and passion, we can deliver innovative programmes to support your strategy and ensure your messages are heard.
Glossary of Terms
PIL : Package Information Leaflet
SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
QRD : Quality Resignation Document
SmPC : Summary of Product Characteristics
MRP : Mutual Recognition Procedure
DCP : Decentralised Procedure
CMS : Concerned Member State
RMS : Reference Member State