You can find out more information about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Data ProtectionOverview of how we collect and use your information
Who are we:
Pure Drug Safety Limited (PDS) is our trading name whose registered office address is 24 Autumn Park Business Centre, Dysart Road, Grantham, Lincs NG31 7EU. We are the “Data Controller” responsible for deciding how we can use your information.
What information do we collect?
The information we collect may consist of your name, job title, company name and address together with email address(s) and phone number(s). More detailed information, such as service agreements, contracts, is not used for marketing purposes. The information we collect is most likely obtained from the following:
• from a third party (acting on behalf of your Company)
• from sources available publicly
• from affiliates/partners of PDS
• directly from you
We will only collect information which coincides with the relevant regulations and law and which relates to any services you have enquired about both past and present.
How this information will be used:
Any information collected will only be used to provide you with any of our services that have been requested by you – such as:
• confirmation of your identity to include your address and company details
• to ascertain how you will utilise our services
• to comply with relevant regulations
• to execute your instructions
• to offer you other services which we believe will be to your benefit
• to inform you of any changes to company and/or related information
Who we share your information with:
We only share your information with partner organisations when it is required to fulfil a service contract (we would always have a Non-Disclosure Agreement in place) with regulators, authorities, affiliates and partner companies.
How long do we store your information:
The information you supply will only be kept for as long as it is needed whilst you have a contractual relationship with us. Once any agreements are terminated, the information may be required for any queries or complaints and will only be used when it is covered by a Non-Disclosure Agreement with the current appropriate level of protection in place.
What rights do you have:
The rights relating to your information and how it is used are as follows:
• Access to your personal data and details on how it is used
• You can request that your personal data is removed/deleted – please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting GDPR Policy
• Information on how it is intended to use your personal data which will require your consent (we cannot assume consent is automatically granted) **
• The right to rectify/amend any personal data if deemed inaccurate/incomplete
• Restrictions on how your data is stored/processed
• Objections to how your data is used (subject to the particular situation)
• Automated decision making – GDPR provides security against any potentially damaging decision making being taken without consent
** We have set out our data intentions on our website by supplying an opt-in function – please visit our contact page
GDPRThird Party Websites
Where there are links from this website or other electronic materials published by PDS (eg our newsletter) to third party websites of which PDS has no control over, PDS accepts no responsibility or liability for any practices on third party websites. You should review the privacy policies of these third party websites to satisfy yourself of their terms and how they govern the use of any personal information you may submit or are collected by cookies.
Processing your informationPDS processes personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner using all reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosures, modification or unauthorised destruction of the data. Should you choose to provide personal information through filling out a web form, or by emailing us or subscribing to our mailing list, this information will not be disclosed to any third parties unless specifically required by law or with your express consent.
Data processing is carried out in accordance with PDS’s standard operating procedures and other IT enabled tools. If data is required to be accessed this will be undertaken under strict confidentiality agreements and using appropriate security measures