This is a parallax text block. Click the edit button to change this text.
At PDS, we value teamwork and believe that together we can achieve more. We offer excellent training opportunities to all of our employees and due to the continual growth of the business, actively promote employee progression. If you enjoy hard work, a challenge and enjoy being part of a really focused and dynamic team, with room to grow, then come and join us!
We’re always interested in hearing from talented individuals to join our growing team. If you feel that you have the right skills and can work well as part of a team, please view our list of vacancies.
Quality Manager with experience of Pharmacovigilence– part-time – permanently employed
Are you a perfectionist QA with a wish to join a progressive Drug Safety outsourced company that believes it’s people make the difference?
Do you have the drive, enthusiasm and talent to lead others?
Do you appreciate working and influencing within a dynamic setting?
If you live within a commutable distance of Grantham, then read on…
Due to organic growth, we have a new post of Quality Manager.
About Pure Drug Safety (PDS)
Established in 2009 our organisation has grown organically every year by winning assignments throughout the UK and Europe. A boutique consultancy that provides pure drug safety and regulatory services to the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device sectors. We work hard to retain our client pool through a combination of going the extra-mile for our clients; delivering on time and cost-effective projects. We work WITH our clients, not FOR them.
Here at PDS we put our clients and our staff at the centre of our focus. Each solution is crafted individually, and we can flex and respond through the life of the project enabling our clients to retain a competitive edge.
We build partnerships with our clients, that is why we are so successful. We are never complacent and never take anything for granted.
Here is what some of our clients said about us:
“PDS proved to be an outstanding business partner and never failed to meet our expectations. The project was delivered on time and within budget”
“PDS’s approach went beyond what was expected of them. Their professional team demonstrated a willingness to put our needs at the centre of focus, which was the key to a successful outcome.”
About the role
In a nutshell, as Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for providing vision, leadership and direction to our growing team of highly motivated individuals working to high standards, with a commitment to success. Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with Senior Drug Safety managers in the team, you will be working to ensure that the company maintains the highest possible standards from a quality perspective. It is a hands-on role.
- Based at our Head Office in Grantham
- Work with team members to draft policies, SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Continuously develop the PDS Quality Manual.
- Develop the process map for PV systems.
- Development and management of KPIs.
- PV audit planning, conduct and reporting (Internal; Suppliers and authority lead).
- Continued development of CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) systems.
- Support for identifying advanced compliance solutions.
- Responsible for PV and Quality Compliance.
- Support for PV (Authority/ Client) Inspection preparation.
- Manage a yearly quality plan.
- Work in tandem with Partner Company on joint processes and SOPs etc.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Quality Assurance within the Pharmaceutical industry in tandem with PV knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to organise work in a logical, thorough and succinct manner.
- Detailed knowledge of quality systems and auditing standards.
- Extensive knowledge of PV regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing assignments with the ability to effectively prioritise.
- Good project management skills, interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills as you will be working with clients, suppliers, partners and team members.
- Able to work independently and as part of the team.
- Good eye for detail.
- This position is fully flexible. We are looking to offer 20 hours of work a week across two or three days based on-site at our Head Office in Grantham.
- Our Grantham Head Office is close to the station with frequent services up the East Coast Mainline (London is just over an hour and Leeds only 50 minutes) with ample free-parking, a gym with pool is available across the road.
- We have a further facility at Biocity Nottingham which has the benefits of working within a scientific environment.
- Salary – on application
- We actively promote employee progression and invest heavily in an individual’s training.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested and wish to discuss further details about this role call in confidence or send your CV and details to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 11th March 2019
PLEASE NOTE: Our recruitment team will make time to respond to every application.