MHRA and EMA latest guidance on Brexit23rd October 2020
How the pandemic has reshaped the way we work at PDS5th March 2021
Here at PDS, we wanted to wish all of our clients and colleagues a very Happy Christmas and here’s hoping for a better 2021 for everyone!
As we are about to enter another year with many more changes ahead, we wanted to share with you just one or two of the positive things that have come from 2020 and the pandemic for PDS, plus some exciting changes coming in 2021.
- At PDS we pride ourselves on being an incredibly agile and flexible company. During this very difficult year, we have been able to ensure that there has been no drop in the high levels of service that you have come to expect from us. During 2020, our structured continuity planning here at PDS has allowed all our staff to continue working remotely on key projects and this will continue during 2021 until we know we can safely work back in the office together;
- We have continued to grow our client base and have been working very closely with our European partners throughout the pandemic;
- We have now welcomed three new senior team members who are part of the growing PV Team and we will be introducing you to them in the coming months. They bring a wide range of complementary skills to PDS which will enable us to provide some exciting new services below to help us deliver the compliance needed for your products.
A new focus from January 2021
- National Contact Person for Pharmacovigilance (NCPP) and assistance with all the new processes that Brexit has brought with it;
- Post Marketing PV Services;
- Market Authorisation Holder;
- SOP Auditing;
- Patient Information User Testing;
- Rollout of OMS data in xEVMPD.
We will be shortly updating our website with further details of these services and how they can benefit you, so please keep an eye out for more information coming soon. As always, if any of these topics are of particular interest to you please feel free to get in touch sooner.
Once again, on behalf of everyone here I would like to thank you for your continuing support of PDS. We look forward to continuing to deliver an exceptional service to you during 2021.
Our very best wishes,
Carol and the PDS Team